connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Render Plugin

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Top 75 Contributor
Guelph Canada
Alex Galvez posted on Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:42

Klaus,

I downloaded the Render Plugin from the CorelCAD Market and registered the product. I am using it right now and really like it for rendering realistic drawings. My question is: is this a trail version or is it free to use?

I went to the About section of the plugin and it does not say it is a trial version (view screen shot).

Alex Galvez
Free Tutorials:
www.coreldrawtips.com
www.corelcadtips.com

All Replies

As far as I can see, it's a 15 day trial with a $249 annual fee.

Diane Jersey Girl
Top 75 Contributor
Guelph Canada

thanks Diane

I have a week more to enjoy the plug in. I am not sure why do they not offer a permanent license instead of annual payment.

Alex Galvez
Free Tutorials:
www.coreldrawtips.com
www.corelcadtips.com

Suggested by jungheim

I just purchased Corel Cad as I have been using Corel draw and an older version of Corel Cad from 13 years ago or so.

When I was trying to render the object that I created, I find that this is an option that you have to purchase  for $250 per year or an other $2500 for the next 10 years and beyound. I feel totally cheated. I this rendering is the rewarding part of all your hard work. You can see your finished product in different lights.

They give you all you need in Corel Cad, but then they suck you for all  they can before you can enjoy your finished work.

I think may be charge for the add on once, but wanting to milk you for the rest of your life is robbery. THis costs more than the CAd program itself. That is not in proportion to the value of the cad program and clearly a form of dishonesty.

I feel so mad!!!!!

Suggested by jungheim

Are they any other plug ins for Corel Cad   without paying $250 per year

Not Ranked
UK
Male

jungheim:

Are they any other plug ins for Corel Cad   without paying $250 per year

There does not seem to be any other reference to Render Plugin(s) and this response is rather belated, however it is appropriate to update the information in the posts above.

As at 28th october 2013 Graebert are offering Render Plugin Licence for CorelCAD at:

http://www.corelcadmarket.com/en/shop?page=shop.product_details&product_id=25

Language: English

Licence:     PERPETUAL

Trial:          15 Days

System:     Windows 7, 8, Vista & XP, Windows XP SP3.

Requires:   CorelCAD (2014.4.XXX) 32 Bit

Size:          192 MB

The upside is that this is a once only cost but the downside is that it is only 32-bit and IMO this should be part of the Package and not an add-on.

Regards,

Gelphyn

CorelDRAW Suite X6 + CorelDRAW Technical Pack for Graphics Suite X6 - Running in Parallels Desktop 8  with Windows 7 Pro installed.  

Early 2008 Mac Pro 2 x 4 Core 2.8Ghz; 32GB RAM; Mac OS X 10.9 + Apps on 2 x SSD Raid 0; Data on 2 x SSD Raid 0 [all SATA 3]; Windows Data on SSD Native Mac SATA:

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.