connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Import X5 Settings

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

dsotm posted on Wed, Apr 11 2012 5:33

This may be a silly question but I cannot find where to import all my custom keyboard shortcuts from X5. Is this doable?

Brian

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster
Verified by dsotm

You can always do that. However I would not recommend it from one version to another. It may give problems.Importing the .XSLT file within same DRAW version is what I regularly use when I have to use another machine where my short keys are not defined.

BTW you can do it by exporting the workspace from one and importing it into another. Tools > Options > Workspace > Import or Export.

dsotm:
This may be a silly question but I cannot find where to import all my custom keyboard shortcuts from X5. Is this doable?

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster
Verified by dsotm

You can always do that. However I would not recommend it from one version to another. It may give problems.Importing the .XSLT file within same DRAW version is what I regularly use when I have to use another machine where my short keys are not defined.

BTW you can do it by exporting the workspace from one and importing it into another. Tools > Options > Workspace > Import or Export.

dsotm:

Thanks for quick response - forgot I needed to export the xslt first Sad  doh!

Imported fine into X6 - all the programmable buttons on my mouse working fine with shortcuts

Brian

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.