Macros not working in X5 after uninstall of X6 trial

Howdy, all - 

Looking to see if anyone else has had this problem. I run several macros that were either obtained from or written for us by one of the incredibly helpful folks at MacroMonster. They ran fine in Corel X5 **UNTIL** I uninstalled the trial version of Corel X6 after it expired - suddenly, I'm getting the message "Class not registered. Looking for object with CLSID:{C62A69F0-16DC-11CE-9E98-00AA00574A4F" with an "OK" or "Help" button. Clicking on OK brings up another box, "Unexpected Error (713)" 

I'm running three macros. One works fine, the second one creates that series of errors, and the third macro is simply not functioning at all, doesn't even show up in the Macro Manager. 

I've done a repair install and a total reinstall in-place - I'm hoping I don't have to completely uninstall X5 and reinstall IT from scratch to get things sorted (we run a pretty fast-paced shop, no real time for that). 

I've posted this in the Corel newsgroups and the message back was that this sounds like a Corel issue, and that I may indeed have to completely remove X5 also and reinstall. I've tried to post this at MacroMonster but there are no forums there. 

Anyone else have this issue or got any ideas? I'm running a 32-bit version of Win7 on an Intel Core i5 with 4 gigs of memory, plenty of HD space. 

Thanks, 
Anna McCullough