connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Unable to load CorelDrw.dll Error Code:998

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

farzad posted on Tue, Jul 3 2012 5:19

corel draw x5 gives me error Unable to load CorelDrw.dll Error Code:998

and i reinstall it and also use clean registry software . what should i do ?

my windows is 32 bit and this Corel worked fine for 6 month

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

You must have installed some freeware which has also installed Searchqu on your system. Refer to : http://community.coreldraw.com/forums/t/33592.aspx for details. You need to remove searchqu and DRAW will function normally.

Hello!!
After many searches on the internet I discovered I had a program installed on my machine that blocked access to Corel X5.
So.
procedure1:
I installed RevoUninstaller

Procedimento2:
I located the program "Searchru" among others who have access to the Windows registry via toolbar. And by the way desistalei Moderate, because it checks leftovers of programs installed.

procedure3:
I installed the program REGCLEAN PRO. I ran the cleaning of the Windows registry.

procedure4:
Rebooted the machine and ..... ready!!
Corel run again.

I hope that has helped ......

By Xandão.

http://translate.google.com.br

Olá!!!
Após muitas buscas pela internet descobri que tinha um programa instalado em minha máquina que bloqueava o acesso ao Corel X5.
Então.
Procedimento1:
Instalei o Revouninstaller

Procedimento2:
Localizei o programa "Searchru" entre outros que tem acesso a registro do Windows via toolbar. E desistalei pelo modo Moderado, pois o mesmo verifica sobras dos programas instalados.

Procedimento3:
Instalei o programa REGCLEAN PRO. Executei a limpeza do registro do Windows.

Procedimento4:
Reiniciei a máquina e..... pronto!!!!
Corel funcionado outra vez.

Espero que tenha ajudado......

By Xandão.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.