Printing Issue in CDR X6

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, or something basic I should know.  But I've combed the forums, the help files, as well as doing a general web search, and I cannot find the answer.

The issue: When I print, my documents margins are off.  For example, a 3.5 " x 2" business card, all content contained within boundaries.  I've tried it as a single card, making a full page (for Avery sheets) with the imposition layout tool, and well as a full repeated page of 10, on a document sized 8.5" x 10".  I've adjusted gutters, margins -- basically anything I can find that's editable -- and no matter how it looks in the screen print preview, it prints slighty off, which on a perforated sheet pretty much ruins them all.  

In regards to my above example, my left & right margin are 0.75", and my top/bottom margins are 0.50".  There is no space between the 2-across/5-up cards.  Again, looks fine on my screen preview, but prints 'slightly' to the left.  I've gone so far as to adjust my graphics, moving them slighty to the right to compensate -- still fails.

I hope someone has the solution.  I'm about to tear out my hair from frustration!!  Angry  TIA.  

PS:  I've tried multiple printers, thinking that could be the issue, but the problem was repeatable no matter which printer I used.