when i click the fonts list

documents fonts not showing in corel 12

my friends some one help me

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Check for the setting for number of fonts to show under Tools > Options > Text > Fonts.

Nalin Kumar:
the same document i open CDR x3 all fonts showing but in crd 12 not showing give me some idea

BTW the fonts displayed at the begining of the list are not document fonts but are recently used fonts.

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
London UK

Are you trying to find the list of fonts already IN the document ? If so, perhaps the fonts have been converted to either curves so they are now shapes not fonts. Or they could be bitmaps, but either way they would not be listed as document fonts.

Not Ranked
INDIA
Male

the same document i open CDR x3 all fonts showing 

but in crd 12 not showing give me some idea

here is my screen shot image

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Check for the setting for number of fonts to show under Tools > Options > Text > Fonts.

Nalin Kumar:
the same document i open CDR x3 all fonts showing but in crd 12 not showing give me some idea

BTW the fonts displayed at the begining of the list are not document fonts but are recently used fonts.

Top 25 Contributor
Santos, Brazil
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

In addition to Anand´s tip, you also can set to preview font applied to your text.

In OPTIONS check: "Show flyout with font sample..."

Not Ranked
INDIA
Male

Hi Anand 

Thank Very Much

Not Ranked
INDIA
Male

Hi Silvio Win

Thanks for u advice with screen shoots once again thank u very much

Top 25 Contributor
Santos, Brazil
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

You´re welcome!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.