Frustrated with pop ups, need to speak to a human at Corel!

I am so very frustrated and trying to reach CUSTOMER NO SERVICE at Corel! The chat on the website does not work -- I have tried it numerous times and always get the answer there is no one available online -- so how does this constitute being online 24 hours M-Th as they advertise? The phone number listed directs you back to the website. Maddening!!

Three of my machines have started showing a popup that my software is illegal, and directs me to a link to contact customer support, which, you guessed it! directs me back to the website!! I should not have to PAY for support to ask a question or clarify this issue. I own a full copy of the software for each of my machines. All I want to do is get this resolved!!

And then, since our company is growing and we are adding yet another graphics work station for a new hire next week (yes, I already bought another full copy of the software for that machine!!), I thought about exploring a site license or even the subscription service but, shock! I can't contact anyone to talk about my options!!

VERY FRUSTRATED!!!