blue font

Hello guys and girls,

i am having a problem with my coreldraw x6.

when i copy a website or email and past it into my page the website or email will change to blue and have a underline on it  and there is no way to remove the blue or underline unless you convert it to curves.

does anyone know how to fix this problem?

AND yes i have gone into the options - text - quickCorrect - unclicked autmatically hyperlink and im still having this problem.

thanks

Thad

• You are probably pasting it from a document that is already showing the link in blue and with an underline. When you copy it to the clipboard, those attributes will come along with the text and can be quite hard to remove.

You can avoid the unwanted attributes coming in by first pasting the link into notepad, which will lose the special formatting, and then copy it from notepad into CorelDraw, where it should appear in the current font and colour.

• Bigtex said:
    when i copy a website or email and past it into my page the website or email will change to blue and have a underline on it  and there is no way to remove the blue or underline unless you convert it to curves.

Try to select the text and press Ctrl+U (apply/remoe Underline)