Does anyone use Engravelab with CorelDRAW????

I received Engravelab with my laser engraver and it's SUPPOSED to work "seamlessly" with CorelDraw. Well...if I have something open in EL and I want to insert an object from CD, it crashes EL and shuts it down.  Has ANYONE had a similar issue??  CADlink isn't much help!

Thanks in advance!  Jodi

• Hello jsands; I don't have Engravelab, but what you would do is look to see what EL will import, like a EPS or Ai files or even a CDR file. Do your layout in Corel Draw and convert it to curves and export it to the file type EL can import. For a vinyl cutter I use to have to take the color out of the drawing, but I think you need the colors.
      Is Engravelab a part of SignLab? And you probably could call the vinder where you bought the engraver from and they would talk you thru a job.

Good Luck, George
    PS Fill out your Bio in your home page, telling about the computer and the Windows you are using, and where you are At. Someone could be close to where you maybe able to get some hands own help.

• Hi Jodi

What laser are you using?

I use a Universal Series laser and it works fine directly out of Corel, no 3rd party.

Just had to install a Universal print driver.

Cheers

Tim