connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

FREE Vector Corel Clip Art for Corel 12 or Higher

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

AdvancedArtist Posted: Wed, Nov 12 2008 12:02

I thought some of you might be interested in this...

www.tshirtclipart.com and go to the free link. All the vector files were created in Corel..

Enjoy

Thomas Knight www.advancedartist.com artist@advancedartist.com

Top 10 Contributor
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Male
TAG - MacroMonster.com

Hi T,

U R ALIVE! Nice to see you back.

AdvancedArtist:

I thought some of you might be interested in this...

www.tshirtclipart.com and go to the free link. All the vector files were created in Corel..

Enjoy

Hey Jeff thanks for the greet.. Been living in Argentina which is very challenging at times but it appears I have my feet under me at the moment.Actually I love it here but I am all about the experience of the life and love new things like learning a new language and culture. And of course the Latin women, they are amazing.

Thomas Knight www.advancedartist.com artist@advancedartist.com

Top 25 Contributor
Ottawa (ON), Canada
Male
CorelEmployee

Welcome back Tom... great to hear that you are enjoying it down there... certainly a lot better than the temperatures we are now getting in Ottawa Wink

Gérard

Using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7.2 with Premium Membership, CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 SP2 & CorelCAD 2014.5
on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit  / Intel Core i7, 8 Gb RAM.

Top 10 Contributor
Uruguay
Male
CorelDRAWMaster
Ariel replied on Sun, Nov 23 2008 10:43

AdvancedArtist:
Hey Jeff thanks for the greet.. Been living in Argentina which is very challenging at times but it appears I have my feet under me at the moment.Actually I love it here but I am all about the experience of the life and love new things like learning a new language and culture. And of course the Latin women, they are amazing.

che, pibe, terribles laburos te mandaste...

Nice jobs, Tom (as allways)

Ariel Garaza Díaz

arielgaraza.com

Not Ranked
Iran-Tehran
Female

thank you so much, dear jeff! Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.