American Spacecraft

I drew a couple more of ships from the American Space Program. But instead of posting them individually and taking up all that space, I combined them into one pic. Here is the Mercury, Gemeni, Apollo and the Space Shuttle.

Anonymous
  • Oh, and I lived through all of them too...and it is scarry. But I remember how proud I was watching Niel Armstrong take his first steps on the moon. I am angered over the nuts out there trying to say it didn't happen. I lived through it. I know people who built the parts of the LEM. How these mindless boobs can listen to a cook book author and believe it shows how uneducated the American public can be. It's more fun to bellieve in a wacky conspiricy theory than the fact that our nation achieved such a milestone. Go figure.

• Thanks for the compliments. As far as the corrugation on the capsule...lots of sweat and patience. Literally. I drew ONE groove, then copied it and stacked it on top of the first, copied two and did them on top of the other two, copied four...etc, etc. I adjusted the perspective as I went up the capsule. When I had one row done, I grouped the whole stack and copied and pasted them in position, adjusting the perspective on each pile. Very simple, but tedious.

• Ken, fabulous job, brings back so many memories.  I lived through all those programs which is a bit scary!  The corrugations on the Mercury capsule, how did you do those?

Related
Recommended