CorelDRAW on Google+

Poster
posted by trojza
Thu, Aug 11 2011
Downloads: 164
File size: 211.2kB
Views: 895

Filed under:

From 21 October to 11 November 2011 that in Russia, Moscow will host the first exhibition of the vector drawing.

In the former Soviet Union Exhibition of vector operations are constantly in the Ukraine (Odessa). In Moscow held an exhibition of many artists in 2008.

But the solo exhibition of creativity in the program Corel DRAW will be held in Moscow for the first time.
This is my personal exhibition of the best vector works, you can see in my gallery.

Until that time I was doing shows in Moscow only pictures that I drew hands - in the style of pastel, oil painting and collage.

Wish me luck. The picture - a poster of my exhibition.

_____

I want to ask for advice.

Maybe this picture is not very good in order to represent the exhibition?

What are my pictures do you like? Rating does not say anything. Thank you for your comment

Comments

Nikolay Rybakov wrote re: Poster
on Fri, Aug 12 2011 0:03

Your work is very professional and intereny. Tip one - do not listen to anyone, be yourself. Good luck to you all!

Sub GDG_John( ) wrote re: Poster
on Fri, Aug 12 2011 13:38

Hi.

I like it. I like the hint of the mint and pink colors a lot.

I also liked the art you posted earlier in the week that was removed.

~John

Jesus Cota wrote re: Poster
on Fri, Aug 12 2011 18:00

Great. Good balance!

GadGett wrote re: Poster
on Sat, Aug 13 2011 13:54

Жаль не смогу приехать (коммерческая сторона жизнеобеспечения внезапно "накрылась" чуть менее, чем полностью), но надеюсь на просмотр фотоотчета.

trojza wrote re: Poster
on Sun, Aug 14 2011 19:55

Спасибо, ребята.

Еще свидимся, Гаджет, не последний срок =)

© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.