@CorelDRAW on Twitter

CorelDRAW on Google+

Corel Does It
posted by Silvio Gomes
Fri, Nov 9 2012
Downloads: 170
File size: 854.1kB
Views: 850

Inspired by Webinar presented by J. Diaz, this art was produced with the following characteristics:

1st.. Everything started with the font used in "Does It", which was modified by adding internal elements, shadows, extras outlines , etc..

2nd. Then I added the frame and flowers (from CD X6 Cliparts).

3rd. I imported the balloon of a prior art and applied transparency.

4th. The final result was a mix of Mesh Fill, Fountain  Fill, transparencies and  interactive shadows.

The intention was not to make a beautiful art, just show some of the possibilities you can achieve with CorelDRAW.

Runtime: 1h40.

Comments

Graewerld wrote re: Corel Does It
on Fri, Nov 9 2012 12:42

I think you learned a lot from that webinar!!

Silvio Gomes wrote re: Corel Does It
on Fri, Nov 9 2012 13:04

Yes, Graewerld. Webinars are very useful, even those that demonstrate features and functions that we already know. They always have something extra that we can learn: the technique itself or a simple keyboard shortcut that we had not tried before. When  tasks of work do not allow me to participate online, I watch the recorded sessions.

Sub GDG_John( ) wrote re: Corel Does It
on Fri, Nov 9 2012 17:21

Excellent!

Rtist wrote re: Corel Does It
on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:40

Amazing work !!!! even i attended the webinar ! it's proving extremely useful to me as well.

sharing this artwork on my page, if you don't mind..

on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:51

Hello, Yogita. Of course I do not care. Feel free to use it. It is an honor for me to have a job shared with you. Thanks a lot.

Rtist wrote re: Corel Does It
on Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:55

thanks ! plz hv a look at the post in my page.-

www.facebook.com/.../178155215567817

Chidi Okeke wrote re: Corel Does It
on Sat, Nov 10 2012 19:31

Nice work... Please am new member in Corel draw: I need help? " How do I upload my arts or my graphic to the site as a gallery"?? Please some one should reply me or email me.. Chidexkeke@gmai.com

on Sat, Nov 10 2012 21:12

Hello Chidi,

First you must send email to Forum Administrators to create your Gallery.

Be patient, it takes some days...

Алексей wrote re: Corel Does It
on Sun, Nov 11 2012 5:20

Silvio Win) It is a little deliberately, here it is necessary is little bit more thin to act, but how itself I do not know, but that that is more thin is assured

Giulio wrote re: Corel Does It
on Sun, Nov 11 2012 17:53

Marvelous

Jesus Cota wrote re: Corel Does It
on Tue, Nov 13 2012 0:49

Nice design Silvio, Congratulations!

Kawon wrote re: Corel Does It
on Fri, Nov 16 2012 20:35

Good picture I like!

Sturgess Designs wrote re: Corel Does It
on Tue, Apr 2 2013 19:25

Very nice I love the Ballon great effect

© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.