@CorelDRAW on Twitter

CorelDRAW on Google+

Ad
posted by mo
Thu, Jun 18 2009
Downloads: 377
File size: 174.2kB
Views: 1,458

Just an Ad for my Employer. Made with CorelDRAW. Vectors with fountain fills only.

Comments

Richard Reilly wrote re: Ad
on Thu, Jun 18 2009 10:48

nice job

mo wrote re: Ad
on Thu, Jun 18 2009 13:25

Thanks, Fluid.

Rtist wrote re: Ad
on Fri, Jun 19 2009 3:03

wow !

Ted wrote re: Ad
on Fri, Jun 19 2009 13:49

Good illulstration MO.

The linework really helps define the forms.  Did you use the Wacom to create the lines with one stroke or did you have to use the outline tool to get a closed loop line?

nmprofessional wrote re: Ad
on Fri, Jun 19 2009 15:20

Mo:

Very inspiring!  Great job.  

on Sat, Jun 20 2009 8:24

Thanks to all! @Ted:I have used my wacom, of course. but only to draw the shapes. Both with the bezier tool and the pen tool. The Outline is a 'normal' outline, set to 'behind fill'-mode. I am going to cover that later in a tutorial, I have still much pics like this one to upload...

on Sun, Jun 21 2009 15:25

Doh!! Sorry Ted, I've missed the real content of your question: for the linework INSIDE the shapes (to mimic folds and wrinkles) I used the artistic media tool. But I converted the strokes with my macro and cut them out of the main shape, to maintain the original outline properties of it. The shades of the main shapes were done with several fountain filled shapes.Drawn with a wacom.

© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.