Except if you've been living disconnected from the internet for a while (in which case you will most certainly not read this message neither), you are well aware that Microsoft made available Windows 10 this week. Not only that, but it's a free update for most (legal) Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 users.

We've been working closely with Microsoft over the last 6-12 months to make sure that the current versions of all Corel products are compatible with the new operating system. We've tested CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7.5 and CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7.1 (e.g. with the latest updates installed) and have not found any specific problem using CorelDRAW on a Windows 10 computer. With the next updates to both Graphics Suite and Technical Suite scheduled to come out in the next few months, we plan to go through the official certification process. 

If you encounter any Windows 10 specific issue using the latest versions of CorelDRAW, please let us know in the forums or as a comment on this blog, so that we can investigate the source of the problem.

• Spyider, can you confirm that you have Ghostscript installed (it's an optional component). If that doesn't resolve the problem, please either contact our support team or post your question in the forums.

• Hello. I have been having problems with ALL .eps files either opening or importing with Windows 10 and X7.

Immediate CRASH...any solutions?

I have brand new computer that came with Windows 10 and newly installed X7.

HP Envy Desktop 750-114, 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6400 processor, 12GB DDR3L system memory, 2TB hard drive, Intel HD Graphics 530.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

• Ver. X7 Works just Fine with Windows 10. It's some of the other programs Don't right now. I cut vinyl with SignLab 9.1 which is the latest out. And it works Fine If you add the FREE bolt on called .8.

If you can update ver. 11 to X7 at a good price GO FOR IT...........

George

• neri7, we haven't tested version 11 of CorelDRAW / Corel PHOTO-PAINT on Windows 10. As you might have seen from another of my blog posts, you are eligible to upgrade to X7 from version 11 for a limited period of time... might be worth considering that special offer.

Gérard

• Hello Gerard,

I have re-installed my copy of  Corel Photo-Paint 11 on my new computer with Windows 10. Everything seems to work fine, except the Clone Tool. When I click on it to use it, the clone cursor never positions where I want to, thus making it impossible to clone precise areas in my photos. Have you heard about this issue before? Any way it can be resolved on my side?