Anonymous
  • waffle game is a game you can play whenever you want right in the browser. The rules of the game are very simple: You just need to use the given characters. Change them so that they link together to make meaningful words. Moreover, the waffle game has suggestions for you with colors including, dark orange, light orange and original color. Use this to find out what the words mean and where they stand. From there find the keyword. Play the waffle game now to be the fastest to find hidden keywords

• Very beautiful background picture for my Vista laptop. Thanks!

• Thanks, Ridho. First of all, it's not an official wallpaper of CorelDRAW, altough the balloons are also trademark of Corel corp. And second, the balloons are enough to talk about CorelDRAW.

I do this wallpapers for myself, but I want to share it with all people. If you want a version with the name CorelDRAW, just send me a message. And if somebody want a different resolution (the original is 1280x800) I can do a new version

• really nice, I wonder why you didn't put text in it? Like "Corel Draw" maybe?

Related
Recommended