Coronel Serrado

Work in progress

Anonymous
  • hi ,i like your demostration, can u seding the tuto. for me plzzzzzz

• Thanks.

I really appreciate usefull coments like that. I intend to do some improvements on this work soon, before putting it on my web. So, I can follow your suggestions for that.

• And when I look more closely on the picture again, and the suite collar. I saw on your website as well, that you smooth too much on the suite.

If you dont like to imitate wool to much, then you could try to put some noise on it. Look in Effects>Add Noise or you could try using the Object Docker LENS.

In the LENS on the Object Docker their is "Add Noise". Which you will get on a separate object. Very good practise when working on an image repare like yours.

• Well done.

Thats a lot of work you´ve done. Nice repairing.

Maybe the white colour in the shirt collar is to bright, So if that could be less bright, it will look really great. I think. Also their maybe could need some tiny shadow work where the shirt meets the suit.

And if you look close on the jaw bone, if you make a shadow there it will look even better. That way you will get more perspective and depth on where the jaw meetss the neck and ear.

And maybe just a tiny bit of more contrast on the hair.

Well done!

Related
Recommended