Shuttlecraft Approaching Giant Cell

One good episode of Star Trek TOS is the Immunity Syndrome. In this episode, a giant cell invades our universe. It is about to multiply leading the Enterprise crew to belive that it will one day take over the entire universe. So as antibodies in our bodies fight an invading germ, the Enterprise fights this invading cell. In the episode, McCoy and Spock realize they are given a huge chance to really examine a great scientific discovery...Kirk uses the opportunity as a chance to kill the cell. Spock wins the toss and goes on the mission in the Galileo Shuttlecraft, seen here. He almost doesn't make it.

I am especially proud of how the cell turned out. I just learned how to use a new tool...how to fade into the background. Only problem with that is, it fades to black. I tried this on the white dots in the cell, but they all ended up with black halos...so if someone knows how to fix that, let me know. But to me, it looks as good, if not better, than the classic episode effects. Nothing like blowing my own horn...LOL.

Anonymous
Related
Recommended