The distruction of the Enterprise

A sad day for Trek fans everywhere. The day in Star Trek III, The Search for Spock where Kirk is forced to destroy the Enterprise. Even though it looked different, despite the refit, this was supposed to be the classic, original Enterprise from the TV series. So when this ship was blown up, a character in Trek lore died. Yes, later, they got a clone that was named Enterprise NCC-1701-A, but it was not the original Enterprise. In fact, Kirk was supposed to get the Excelsior but fans didn't stand for that. However, due to the boarding of a small group of Klingons, Kirk and crew beamed down to the Genesis planet after setting the self distruct on board the Enterprise. The self distruct process was identical to one used in a classic episode where Kirk threatened to destroy the Enterprise if Beel didn't turn control back over to him.

I tried, for the first time, to creat actual fire and exploding flame. I was not happy with it, but my twenty-year-old daughter sait it looked great. So I took her word for it and posted it.

Anonymous
Related
Recommended