Shuttle Tydirium

I really like Star Wars...I LOVE Empire Strikes Back, however, I can do without Return of the Jedi. It just doesn't pack the punch the other two do. But it had it's good points, and this was one of them. the shuttle Tydirium. Once again put on the new space background done by Paul Johnson.

Anonymous
  • Here you got the whole atmosphere JUST RIGHT! It doesn't feel like it's out of place or anything and the perfectly finished vectorizing backs it all up. Nice!

• Thanks. I appreciate the comments. But I always figured myself as a product illustrator. Give me anything inorganic...a toaster, a car, a spaceship, a clock radio...stuff like that and I can draw it. Design my own thing...I just can't seem to put it together. And faces...forget it. Everybody I draw looks the same. So doing what I do here is what I do best and find Corel good for.

• And there is nothing wrong with that -- I too confess to not being an artist.  I am more of a "graphic manipulator" -- taking what I am given and rearranging a bit here and there.

I really do like the stuff you have turned out.  I also have a great enjoyment for anything SciFi or fantasy.

• This is a common mistake. Even though I am okay at drawing, I am not very good at designing. It is a common misconception. Lots of people thiink if you can draw, you can design. I have tried however. Probllem is, I am a fan of a LOT of science fiction movies and TV...so everything I start to design has obvious influences from something else. So I just draw what I like. Maybe someday if something pops into my head, I'll put it to paper. But for now, I guess I will keep paying homage to my favorites.

• Have you ever tried doing something of your own design?  So far everything you have done has looked wonderful.  Just curious if you have anything original up your sleeve.

Related
Recommended