"CARPE DIEM" or "INSIDE MARIO"

Some more demons of mine.....

Anonymous
  • Hey Michael! Nothing to forgive here... I appreciate professional comments! And besides, you are right. I made this when my husband Mario went through hip replacement surgery (not an easy one!) The Xrays inside the Vitruvian Man are really my husband's, and the red object you are talking about simbolizes Medicine - I guess I just wanted him to get well soon, that's why the emphasis on the Caduceus (the winged 2 snake symbol identified with medicine). BUT, from a professional point of view you are definitely right!! Thank you!

Maya

• You need to work a little more on the mask, especially t e inner body, need to emphasis more your images. The first thing I look at your picture was the red object, and the first thing I notice was that I was not looking at your picture anymore, why? Because the human brain (The Eyes) looks from Right to Left, what I mean is that you need more Unity and Balance in the picture.

Forgive my hard words.

Nice BG

• Pretty and classic how it all comes together! Nifty use of the brush stroke :)

• It looks interesting and I will surely carpe diem :-). Nice job.

Related
Recommended