Horrible Problem

Hi Everybody,
      First let me repeat what I have said before.  It's going to create anger and hurt feelings.

-------  THIS FORUM BELONGS IN THE GARBAGE CAN  ------

No amount of tweaking is going to turn it into a decent forum.  At the very least, the design should be turned over to the crew who designed the Corel site

This forum is the kind of result one would get if an automobile company let their advertisements be created by engineers, managers, programmers, accountants or top level executives.  (It is well known that advertisement agencies get ulcers when a top executive tries to tell them how to design an ad.)

Now for the most horrible of the problems.

THERE IS NO INDICATOR TO SHOW WHETHER A NEW POST HAS BEEN ADDED TO A THREAD SINCE I LAST OPENED IT
--------------  NOTHING   --------   ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.--------

I like to browse most of the threads.  However, I don't like to keep opening the same damn thread that has absolutely no new posts for the last month.

What the hell am I supposed to do.  Keep opening the same threads for months on end.  Yet that is what I am forced to do to keep in touch with users of the CorelDraw suite.

---------- IT'S GOTTEN TO BE TORTURE ---------

Do something about it.  Otherwise, I am going to smash the monitor with a hammer.

Phil