Coreldraw x3, x4, x5, x6, x7 there is Display resolution Problem?

In Coreldraw  x3, x4, x5, x6, x7 there is any Display resolution limitation? Please check this pic. in Photoshop full screen mode, no pattern will be display. & in Coreldraw full screen preview moire pattern is showing? why this happened if screen resolution is same for both application.

http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/article_pages/cameras/1ds3_af_micoadjustment.html

In this section How to check focus accuracy,

Download the pic & check 1000x1000 pixels

Pl. let me know how to solve this problem.

• Hi Yaim,
    Can you post the image itself. Your link didn't work.
    Can you describe the moire.
    1. Is it lines which change as you change either the resolution of the image or its size. If so, the moire is between the monitor resolution and the image resolution.
    2. It could have been caused by the interference caused by the camera sensor array. In this case, it's now built into the image. The Nikon D800 was prone to this problem.
    3. The "rosette" pattern produced by color offset printing is also called moire. It's normal and is caused by the overlap of the rows of color dots. It's now part of the image and will not change with monitor resolution or image resolution.
    4. There are other causes as well.

It's a complete mystery to me why Photoshop and DRAW (or PhotoPaint) should differ unless the image resolution has changed. I'd like to see your image.
    Phil