Registration/Membership issue

Hey guys! I purchased CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6 a few days ago at a business training I attended. My sister and I went together as we are in business together. We/I purchased one copy of the software and were told we could install it on up to 2 computers. Being totally honest here.... as soon as we got back to the hotel, my sister installed and registered the software on her computer using her personal email and password while I was occupied doing other things. Now, I am trying to install the software on my personal computer. I have successfully installed and validated it, as well as validated my account. Here's where the trouble begins...When I first open the program, it still asks me to sign in or "join" for a membership. I type my account info in, and it says this software's license code has already been used with another email. Well.....yes. Technically "my sister" set it up initially "with her personal email and password, not our business email, like she should have."  So, I can't join or log in to receive updates or other important features offered to "members." I was however, able to register it on my computer and validate my account. I can login to Corel.com, just not the actual software itself.  What do I need to do? I need the "original" registration to be under our "business name and email" so we can both access the updates and features. Can anyone help? I got the run around from customer support saying they would create a ticket and get back to me within a day. Also told me to try and not worry about the issue. I spent too much money not to be worried....I need to use this software now. So frustrating.....