Navigating the new Forums

Four questions/suggestions/comments...

1. When viewing a long thread there really needs to be a link that takes you the last page of the thread -- or better yet a way to choose the thread page number. It takes WAY too long to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Next button -- which is covered by that annoying Related pop-out.

2. Is there a way to quickly see the threads you have participated in? Used to be you could click your avatar and you could see a list in date order (most recent first). We really need something because it is way to cumbersome to fins your recent threads. Hovering over the lighting bolt icon shows only one thread. Is that its function???

3. When starting a new topic you are given a list a related questions. I could not figure out how to close the "related" suggestion popup so I could actually type something. I was about to give up, but then I tried pressing the Escape key and it went away. You need some kind of instruction right there on the page so members know how to work this forum!

4. Sigh...I miss a plain old navigation menu. Hate having to click little icons for everything. I guess this is going to change?? It's truly not desktop user friendly or intuitive, IMO.

Patti