A Message to Mr. Corel on Activations

Dear Mr. Corel,

Let's put an end to all this nonsense and anxiety about activations.

1.  Nobody -- absolutely nobody -- knows about an activation count  until they get into trouble or read about it in a forum.  That includes Corel's technical support.

2.  Nobody -- absolutely nobody -- knows about "signing in" until they get into trouble or read about it in a forum.  That includes Corel's technical support.

3.  Nobody -- absolutely nobody -- knows where to "sign in" until they get into trouble or read about it in a forum.  That includes Corel's technical support.

4.  Nobody -- absolutely nobody -- knows what they are "signing in" to.  That includes Corel's technical support.

5.  Nobody -- absolutely nobody -- knows how they got "signed in or signed out" until they get into trouble or read about it in a forum.  That includes Corel's technical support

6.  Nobody -- absolutely nobody -- knows how to reach Corel's technical support about "signing in" and activations.  Should you even manage to reach anyone at Corel, no one knows anything about activations.  "They will get back to you."  (bad joke)

7.  Nobody -- absolutely nobody -- knows how many activations they have left.   That includes Corel's technical support

------  ENOUGH ALREADY ----    Put an end to this nonsense and irritation.

Phil
PS:  As a personal favor, could you tell me how many activations I have left on the following.  (It should be all three activations except for CDGS X6 which should be two more to go.)
----- CDGS X4,  CDGS X5,  CDGS X6. and CDGS X7 ------

PPS:    PLEASE.   DO NOT TELL ME TO CONTACT COREL TECHNICAL SUPPORT.    THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS.

• Dear Mr. Corel,
    I forgot to ask the most important question of all.
    BIG IMPORTANT QUESTION: Are you supposed to "sign in" or "sign out" before un-installing a CDGS.
    Phil
    PS: Please give this matter your personal attention. It will be of no use to assign anyone else to it. They will just refer me back to Corel Technical Support. In turn, Corel Technical Support will "get back to me".