help needed, please !

hi,

my client is a very well-known factory named 'Shree Laxmi Industries' which manufactures spices powders used in Indian foods. They need design for the pouches for 1killograms[kg], 500grams[gm] & 200grams[gm] used to pack the spicepowder called 'Special Bhajka Masala'. The original design made by another artist is in the process of redesigning. So, we need some better ideas.

I am seeking help from you all artists to help me out. The client is ready to pay if they like the design. Client is very trustworthy in case of payment. So, no problem. I'm making it clear that when I myself told them that my co-artists from the community might help us in this matter, my client told me to make it clear that they are ready to pay if they like the design. If they approve the design, I will need the original .cdr file in return of proper payment from my client.

I am providing all the required resources which should not be changed & must be placed in the design, in any case. Please download & save the attached .cdr file to get those resources. You may change the colour combinations as necessary. The name of the manufacturers on the pouch is in Devnaagri script [you may see it in the ellipses in .cdr file. i don't have the font used for writing the manufacturer's name by the previous artist. The font is converted to curves. Please use the name as it is but changes in its colour-combination is ok.

Packet of weight- The total sizes :

1kg- Height [300mm] & Width [420mm]

500gm- Height [250gm] & Width [330mm]

200gm- Height [200mm] & Width [280mm]

I am looking forward to get the response from you all. Thanks in advance.

-Rtist

challenge_bhajka_masala.cdr