Activation Code X3

I know this question has been going around regarding activation code for X3, but since corel isn't supporting this product version anymore they suggest either asking on this forum to find out answers or buying the newer version, which I can't right now. 

Anyway, I cleaned out my computer to reboot it to factory settings only to find out when reloading coreldraw x3 it gives me trial version for 30 days and won't except my activation code and tells me to call corel, it's like a vicious circle when corel won't help either. Does anyone have a solution so I don't have to keep uninstalling and then installing to get it to work as a trial over and over again. IYes I am still using windows xp, :) one of my favorite windows.

• Hello donnasaia; I Though x4 was the last ver. with out flags saying you Couldn't load it But on three
    (3) different computers at the same time. You Might have to uninstall it on one of them, Make Sure "The Little Man" is high lighted before you uninstall it. So you get it remove from the computer on coreldraw.com.......

George