RE: [CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4] Fonts - Newbie - Help Required

Thanks for the direction Hugh.  I will look at that soon.  I read that you should download to your hard drive due to it slugging out your C drive.  I am reluctant to do any of that without my IT person OKing it since this is also my work computer for my business.  Is there anything else I should be aware of before I download fonts?  Don't know all the questions to ask.

Kimberly
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4] Fonts - Newbie - Help
Required
From: "Hugh Johnson" <bounce-HuMJohn@community.coreldraw.com>
Date: Mon, November 07, 2016 10:36 am
To: <CorelDRAW_Graphics_Suite_X4@community.coreldraw.com>

Update from CorelDRAW Community

Hugh Johnson
There are many sites that offer fonts, both free and paid-for. Try Google for font sites, you should see plenty of sites.
If you upgrade your CorelDRAW Suite, then you will have included Corel's Connect/Get More application that will allow you access to view and download fonts from Corel's CGS server(s).

Replies to this email will be posted in the forums. Make sure not to include your signature when replying.  

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.
Flag this post as spam/abuse.
  • You may want to keep a copy of the fonts that you download on a removable media (USB drive or CD/DVD Rom, etc.) and only copy onto your work computer, those that you need for your working project. Of course, if your company purchases a license for a/many font(s), the rights and the font usage belong to the company that paid for it.