Misplaced bitmap on printing from DrawX4 to colour laserjet CP3505dn

I am having issues on printing to my colour laserjet from Draw X4. Although all appears fine on print preview any bitmaps included in the image (I do a lot of drawing over scanned maps etc) are offset up the page on printout. I also use CutePDF for printing to pdf for such work and that comes out fine (and the pdf can be printed correctly on the same printer) - so the issue might lie either on the Corel or more likely the HP side of things (or in the interaction of the two). That said, I haven't yet had any issues printing to the printer from other applications. Has anyone else had similar problems?

I am running X4 on WinXP MCE, with the printer attached by usb to a networked WinXPpro box. The driver is v 61.63.346.0

Parents
No Data
  • Is the bitmap cropped to the exact size you want it to print at?... and then placed on the page.

And then if all that is right... you might want to try selecting and grouping everything on the page you want to print... and then print selection in the print dialogue box.

Children
No Data