bending an object

Right now I use PhotoPaaint to do this with a plugin called PageCurl Pro...however it's bitmap image an even at 300 dpi and converted Traed there are way to many node to clean up and fix jagged areas...if I had no needo have a vectro versin then PP plugin would be fine.

I did search the forum and found an excellent tutorial on bending but that was using lightwave and renderin ginside lightwave for the final bitmap image...plus I have created an a flat object in LW and used teh bend tool to curl teh oject..and export as EPS file..however teh oject is not smooth and becuae teh spline values are lost..so that the lines go straight from node to point . Which meand taking a zillion lines convereting to curve then adjustint each line tot eh correct shape way to long for profession job

The envelope tool is rather simplistic in what fuction it can perform...doe s anyone know of technique that will allow me to bend and objectfor example curl paper. 

so does anyone know of tutorail or plugin for Corel that will allow object to bend based on control points for the object and not an envelop which control ponts are based on the nevlope not the object