simple questions..

Im new to coreldraw, always use Photoshop, but am now producing a monthly mag (which is why im not having to use corel).

Few things im getting stuck on, probably very simple, but I cant work it out quickly...

1. When i make a text box and enter text in it. i want to drag the outer corners to make the text the width of the page for example. can this be done? or do i have to keep selecting / highlighting the text and then select the size at the top of the screen.?

2. I have an image, and i want to crop, where is the option to do so?

3. When i make a new document, is the pixels settings defaulted at 300 dpi?

4. Bleed - is it correct that i just manually make the A4 page size + 3mm and then i can drag in the guidelines? is there a way of when i set the guidelines for the tops and sides (so i know my limits within the page) - for these guides to be duplicated onto every page?

Parents
  •  Thank you for suggestions and help,

just two little quick questions -

on photoshop there is the colour picker /eyedropper tool - so i already have a colour on my image on screen - then maybe i make some text and i want it a colour from on screen - isnt there a simple/ quick way of picking a colour from screen to apply to the text? as at the moment im picking the colour - getting its hex number, and then filling the text with a colour and amending its number...

and also - like on photoshop if i want to delete the background from an image i use the magic wand tool - is there any function like this in Coral?

Reply Children
No Data