Not to be impatient, but Photo Paint X5 is crashing so often

Is anyone else experiencing a very large number of crashes in Photo Paint X5?  I am running it on a brand new Windows 7 64-bit computer with AMD X6 chip, 8 GB of Ram, etc, etc. 

Photo Paint is simply crashing too often!  I am losing work sometimes stuff that I just put a lot of time and effort into.  When I try saving it, the Save button (or Export button) simply doesn't respond.  I can't save the work, and soon afterward it crashes.  Sometimes I get an 'out of memory' error.

Other times, if I have several images open at the same time, zooming produces a blank screen, like it is out of memory and can't render the image.  This usually means it will crash soon, too.

Getting exasperated here ... The new Service Pack 1 that automatically downloaded and installed had my hopes soaring, but it appears to have done little to solve Photo Paint's problems. It may have mostly been for Draw.  I am nearing the point where I reinstall my X3 and give up on X5, at least until Corel fixes these problems.  I can't keep losing my work. :(

GB