How to have sharpen edges when pasting to Corel PHOTO-PAINT

When I paste a vectorial from CorelDRAW or an image from another Corel PHOTO-PAINT image to Corel PHOTO-PAINT it automatically smooth edges when I press Enter.

I post here an example:

enter image description here

How I can keep this edges sharpen? (I've removed Anti-Alias when paste to have hard sharped edges, but when I press Enter they became smooth)

• Hi Singed,
    1. Both off your images seem to have a blue object marquee around them. If so, that will confuse the edge
    2. As best as I can tell, anti-alias is present on the picture on the right.
    3. A vector image does not have pixels. It's a mathematical description of the image. Any jagged edges that you may see on the monitor are due to pixilation of the monitor.
    4. Jagged edges (jaggies) are inversely proportional to the ppi of the image. They are most pronounced at 45 degree angles and disappear on verticals and horizontals.
    5. If you want to minimize jaggies, you should start with a high ppi image. Use the resample dialog on photos which come directly from a digital camera. Just based on what I have personally seen, a ppi of 150 is an absolute minimum. The more the better but keep an eye on the physical size.
    6. What's wrong with anti-alias. It's considered to be the best way to smooth jagged edges.
    7. I have also been able to get reasonable edges by :
    -- a. Upsampling (with anti-aliasing).
    -- b. Selecting the edges. Make it wide enough to just cover the jaggies.
    -- c. Gaussian blur the selected edge.
    -- d. Unsharp Mask or increase contrast as needed to sharpen the blurred edge.
    8. But the best approach is to start with an image which has a ppi well over 150. Then maintain at least this PPI when moving images around. The higher the ppi the better.
    Phil
    PS: Do a search on the internet for cures for the jaggies. It's a very old problem. It simply has gotten to be less of an issue with modern cameras which tend to have over ten MPixels. The big issue with camera images is now how to get hard edges. They tend to be soft.