After uninstalling the X6 trial X5 macros and plugins not working!

Well, still no answer from corel or the macro developers. I guess there is no support just sell sell sell and never mind the issues and wright-off the customer.

What bothers me is to spend lots of money with these plugin/macro developers who are now pushing the X6 trial and not spending the time to backing up their own macros/plugin/dockers etc. The only solution I see is to do a charge back with your credit card.

Right now none of the following macros/plugins work for me none of them and no support either.

AdvancedTshirts: Designbase and Fashionfactory 3
Macromonster;  macros
Steveyatesgraphics; Quick Change, Pixel Splitter and Vector Seps

The following macro "Neon 6" by developer Alexander Penkin does work. I'm not sure if he uses a different code language but his macro works without any problems.

If anyone has a solution to the macro problem caused by the X6 trial uninstall, please post.

Thank You

Parents
No Data
  • kwonbup said:

Hi.

If you purchased the macros for X5 they will probably only work in X5. If you are buying from MacroMonster then most of Jeff's macros on his are compatible with X4 and X5 I don't know of any that are sold for X6 yet.

Make sure you install to the correct directory. VBA is installed by default so it should be there as long as you are not using a Home and Student Edition. Press ALT + F11 on your keyboard to make sure the VBA editor opens.

Also like stated above making a repair or fresh installation of X5. Hopefully this can be fixed soon. I think I saw someone else with this problem. It's most likely a CorelDraw problem that is out of the control of the macro guys.

~John

Children