Border Frame Need help kindly :)

Hi Friends

I have basic sound knowledge of Corel Draw x5 which I use in daily purposes but now I have a job where I am stuck and would request any professional person here to kindly assist me and I would be very grateful.

Problem: I need to give frames / borers to images to make a collage just like the attached file. I know how to give regular borders but I need specifically the ones like in the image below. I read a few posts around the forum and even on google etc but did not help. I h tried a few things like Shaping-> Boundry   and   Bitmaps -> Creative -> Frames....also tried Powerclip.

Sorry im a newbie so if someone can kindly explain some steps how to create this it would be great.

Thank you very much !!!

Parents
No Data
  • Under the artistic Media Tool, take a look at 'Sprayer' and create a custom list of 1 round white circle (make it the size of a circle on the edge of one of the photos). Then apply that to a rectangle and space it close until it fills the gaps. It'll be hard to follow if done in white, but you should be able to do it. over and over once you have it setup, then it is as simple as.

1. crop photo
    2. make a rectangle shape around photo
    3. apply spraylist setting
    4. adjust spacing and size of dab
    5. move backwards until it is layered below the photo.
    6. Select both and group
    7. rotate.
    8. Rinse and repeat.

Spray lists can be tricky but they can be really helpful.

Children