Print Preview is Showing 100% Grayscale as CMYK

I've been searching for this for over a week & finally thought I'd better go to the experts!

I have a 2 page document that has CMYK on one side and 100% Gayscale (with 2 Grayscaled bitmaps) on the other side. My problem is that when I go to print preview it shows the Grayscale as CMYK Separations. My printer is counting it as color instead of grayscale so we are being charged much more than the grayscale would be. I haven't changed anything in my color profile and actually deleted my ColorSettings.xml and rebooted Corel Draw to reset the color profile default. Still no change.

What I am used to (& what I need) is for the print preview to show my page 1 as CMYK separations and my page 2 as black like it used to. I do a lot of ads and need to be able to determine if there is any color in my document when there shouldn't be.

Problem number 2 is that around my grayscaled bitmaps when my document is printed there are thin black lines showing up where the edge of the photo is. None of which shows up in print preview.

I am using Corel Draw X5, Windows 7 - 64 Bit

Thanks in advance for any help!

Keachybean