Blue Screen Issue

This is not a blue screen of death issue. I was using a 30day trial version of CorelDarw x5 and recently purchased the full version of CoelDraw with a serial number. Though the trial period was not over we received an error message saying memory was full so we decided to purchase the full version.

Along with the error message we received a light blue screen every time we clicked on the CorelDraw screen. After removing the trial version and installing the purchased version it still gives us a light blue screen when clicking on the screen. It does not do this for the desktop, and I am able to select icons and the navigation bar. However, the blue screen makes it difficult to proceed. This issue has only happened in the past two days. We have tried restarting the computer, uninstaling and reinstaling, and running the repair function. Help would greatly be appreciated. This is for CorelDraw Graphic Suite X5 to be run on a windows 8 laptop.

I was told when making the purchase that this software could be used on multiple computers. I installed it on a widows 7 desktop computer and the program runs perfectly. Assistance would greatly be appreciated.