Re: [CorelDRAW X5] Pages are transposed in document.

I do have linked text frames from page to page, but Corel is ignoring the links. I should say that I've only recently been getting an incompatibility message about my Word files. Every single file that I import requires a download of a compatibility update from Corel. You'd think once would be enough.
Thanks for the reply.

On November 23, 2014, at 2:13 PM, harryLondon <bounce-harryLondon@community.coreldraw.com> wrote:

Update from CorelDRAW Community

harryLondon

I would start by finding the corelDRW.exe file, which should be in somewhere like C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5\Programs64. Right click on that file and go to properties > compatibility. In there you should see an option "Run this program in compatibility mode for ..." and a dropdown.

Is that option on, and is the compatibility selection either WIndows 7 or WIndows XP

Concerning your document, does it involve linked text frames? And when you "move" the affected content back to where it belongs:

• how are you moving it (ie, in object manager, page sorter view or some other method)?
  • does CorelDraw move it back immediately, or not until it is saved and re-opened?
  • do you have any images which are anchored to a specific point in paragraph text?

View online

Replies to this email will be posted in the forums. Make sure not to include your signature when replying.  

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.