Corel draw some time Just crashes will saving or while using Quick trace ... i am using corel draw for last 12 years but it still crashes

hi,

I am Designer and using corel draw for last 12 years. Since then i have been facing this problem. Corel draw always crashes while working. (While Saving, While importing, using Quick Trace,) i generally save the files while working. but by chance if i forget to save for a little longer time it will definitely crash. it use to happen in Corel 10 and now in corel X7 also. I just fail to understand that corel corporation being such a big company and your Software are so expensive. why cant you solve this problem which your users are facing for like decades. People have started to switch to Adobe suite because it is sometime so frustrating to work on Corel draw. it take so much time and effort to create a graphics on corel and this silly bugs just spills milk on our efforts. you have this option till today which create a backup of every file that we work on. If you can solve this silly issue, you dont need to create a backup file of every graphics you create. No other software in this world have this shitty option. I have have lost so much time and efforts in last 12 year because of this Crashing issue. They dont have a Feedback or complaint form on thier website. (please let know if there is option to mail Corel directly)

Thanks