How do I get gray colors back to print normal instead of printing purple?

Hi,

I have a HP Pavilion pc where I run Coreldraw X5 since upgraded around 2 years ago. I have been printing perfectly fine using an Epson Artisan 800. Resently I changed the inks to pigment inks. I print a lot of logos for Soccer Team Jerseys using pigment ink on Jet Opaque II. My problem is that I noticed how dull the colors look in some cases and began to play around with the palettes. I usually use the CMYK, RGB and one of the Pantone. Always happy with the print outs until now that all the gray tones are printing a red purple. This happens using CMYK or RGB. I have been reading a lot online. The only two think I can think of is that I need an ICC profile for my new pigment inks or that I click something under the "Tool" tab in CorelDraw work space and mess up the settings I had. I contacted the person who I purchased the pigment inks from to ask for a ICC Profile and they answered me that pigment inks doesn't use ICC profiles. Is this truth? From what I have been reading it is not truth, right? If this is the case can someone tell me a trusted vendor where I can buy new pigment ink and this ICC profile please? but if it is that I mess up my CorelDraw settings how do I get it back? I thought that the black ink was clogged and went to the print preview and in the printer properties I clicked the option of printing on grayscale and the grays came out beautiful like it has been all this years. The Nozzle check print out came out perfect without gaps. That gives me the impression that the inks and printer are okay and that I really mess up my CorelDraw settings. But what do I know I have never change anything color settings related other than open and close palettes on the workspace but this time I was clicking everything under the "Tool" tab to see what it opens and maybe the colors won't print out so dull. Any help in this matter would be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vicky