CutContour Swatch colour changing when importing EPS file

Hello All,

We have a customer who uses CorelDRAW X5, and has been using the software successfully for sometime. However, upon installing the software on a new PC a problem has arisen that cannot currently be resolved.

The CorelDRAW X3 software is being used in conjunction with a Roland Versacamm, which requires a spot colour (CutContour is the name of the sport colour) to produce cut data which the Versaworks software recognises.

The hairline outline can be set to the CutContour colour no problem. I can then Export the EPS no problem, the cut line even registers correctly within the Roland software. However, when I import the EPS back in to CorelDRAW the CutContour no longer appears as the CutContour swatch colour. The colour appears black, a CMYK black.

The problem appears to relate to the file that is being imported back in to CorelDRAW. The file is fine in the Roland software program.

At the minute I cannot understand why - I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, reloading the colour palette etc. but no joy.

Below are some screen shots to show the process I am following and the problem:

The problem appears to relate to this PC. After installing CorelDRAW on another PC the problem does not exist, however we need to get the software working asap.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Rob

Parents Reply Children
No Data