Color management problem

Hi

Can anyone have a solution for the following issue?I mentioned that i read all the topics regarding this issue.

I have 2 Epson L1800 printers connected to 2 different PCs.i create the jobs in Corel and after that i export it in PDF.

Everything is good until this point.

The problem is that, even i use the same network group document for printing, one printer (let's call it printer A) prints the right colors and the other printer (Printer B) prints wrong colors.

The Color management problem of the document i guess is out of question since i use the same document for printing.

The printer color management from devices and printers tab are the same on both printers.

I switch the printer A (the one which prints good) to the other PC and the print is fine.So the color management of the document is fine.

I switch the printer B (the one which prints bad) to the other PC and the print is wrong as it was on the other PC. So the printer is the problem.

Also the printer drops a too much ink. 

Can this be a hardware problem which affects also the color?

thanks for support.

Parents
No Data
  • The problem in color management might occur due to poor version of drivers. Take a route and check that your installed drivers are suited for your existing OS/Window version or not? If not, then delete them and install latest new updated drivers for your printer model. Also change customize color settings mode to automatic mode in print dialog box. Also check inside portion of your printer because sometimes ink get leaked inside of printer that why it gives poor print quality, if the ink is leaked then clean it with soft and clean cloth. If all this recommendation doesn't work then check Epson L1800 Manual and try other troubleshooting steps. 

Children
No Data