Corel draw x7 smart fill glitch..... haaaalp!

I imported an image. Used another layer to trace it with the pen leaving me with a line drawing.

I can smart fill most enclosed spaces except for a select few. Ive tried my best to close all gaps (zooming way, way in to find them) combining curves, grouping, changing line thickness, or welding does not fix it.

If I smart fill the problem areas, I end up smart filling multiple areas and other objects not even attached, leaving the area I want untouched.

Ive takenhaaaaaaalp!.cdr other object I dont want changed, put them in a different layer, Locked them and they still change when I try to smart fill my problem areas.

I also preemptively smart filled the extra areas that change when I smart fill the problem areas. It acts as it should and only fills the enclosed space I click into. 

has anyone else had this issue? 

Is there a patch I can install to fix this?

Parents
No Data
  • It is very important that all lines are properly connected, or Smart Fill will fail.
    When doing what you described, it is therefore necessary to have Snap to Objects enabled.
    I also suggest you enable Show Snap Location Marks (Options > Workspace > Snap to Objects), which makes it easier to see where you grab and when it snaps correctly.
Children
No Data