Can't open CorelDRAW X4 file through CorelDRAW X5 - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 - CorelDRAW Community

Can't open CorelDRAW X4 file through CorelDRAW X5

I have a CorelDRAW X4  file from my customer I need opened but my CorelDRAW X5 go freeze while open it.  does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

It is not support to attach here if you would please email me at support@tanjungtiara.com I can send you the file please. Thank you so much

My system :
Windows XP Pro SP3 
Intel Core2Quad Q8300 2.50GHz
ASUS BRAVO 9500/DI/512MD2
CORSAIR Dominator CMD4GX2M2A1066C5

• In reply to Yamca:

Yamca
    so we need overprint fill / outline.

This problem is not related Overprints. And I think your customer do not know Registration Color. Because he/she did not use it when neccessary. Please look at the bottom of the artwork. Date and job info. There is objects for each color over and over.

Yamca
    What should I do so I can open these files with coreldraw x5 easily?
    And how to remove colorstyles and views from a file? if I was able to open it.

Color Styles are very big problem for DRAW. But Draw X5 have good solution. If you open the file with X5 and save again with X5 then file will be good. And you can not wait minutes for to open the file.

If you can not open the file with X5 I think this is known problem. And I think Corel Dev Team will be fix it with the first service pack.