• Not Answered

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 Service Pack 3

Hi all,

Service Pack 3 for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 is available for download on Corel website.

Enjoy!

20 Replies - Latest Reply

• In reply to silvershoes:

Hip Hip Hooray!

[edited by: RunFlaCruiser at 15:57 (GMT -5) on Wed, May 25 2011]
  • seeing it downloaded automatically for me, does anyone know where the default save location is?

I want to update my laptop, but not have to download the 190+MB again.

It installed no problems on my system - will do some testing over weekend.

• I downloaded the EXE file and installed it on my laptop. When I started DRAW, I checked the version and it was changed to 686. However after some time DRAW poped up a message telling me that an update is available Surprise. I clicked on install and it showed me a progress bar but did not take much time to install (or re-install Smile it. I mean it did not download it again. DRAW running well.

Has it happened to any one ?

• In reply to Anand Dixit:

Anand
    DRAW poped up a message telling me that an update is available

SP3.2??? Stick out tongue

• In reply to Steve Williams:

Stephen Williams

seeing it downloaded automatically for me, does anyone know where the default save location is?

I want to update my laptop, but not have to download the 190+MB again.

It installed no problems on my system - will do some testing over weekend.

If you have Windows 7, then try to look for "Downloaded files" folder via "explorer."
    If you have a failry wuick connection it wont take to long.

[edited by: Stefan Lindblad at 9:50 (GMT -5) on Fri, May 27 2011]
  • In reply to Stefan Lindblad:

Am I the only one having problem with SP3? After I installed it X5 stopped working. I cannot launch it. I have to reinstall X5 a few times before it worked again.

Luis

• In reply to Pratik Shah:

Pratik, Could be a special SP for me to get the old issues sorted out. Let me check if I now have the 'Simulate X4 CM' and some other things that I miss on my machine. LOL.Wink

Pratik Shah
    SP3.2??? Stick out tongue

• In reply to Stefan Lindblad:

Thanks Stefan,

That wasone of the reasons I asked, my connection is not that fast (512k) so it will be a few hours to download 190+mb. Sad

The laptop is Win7, but the Desktop (main work computer) is still XP - both 32bit.

Oh well, I will start it when I go to bed and let it run o/night - should be good to go in the morning Stick out tongue

Stephen Williams

Thanks Stefan,

That wasone of the reasons I asked, my connection is not that fast (512k) so it will be a few hours to download 190+mb. Sad

The laptop is Win7, but the Desktop (main work computer) is still XP - both 32bit.

Oh well, I will start it when I go to bed and let it run o/night - should be good to go in the morning Stick out tongue

Hi Stephen,

I remember when I had 56k modem. No more.
    I would believe if you had at least a wifi 3G surf-usb to connect to your computer, it would be faster than 512k. But only as long as it is NOT dependent on how many MB one use though. Then it can be costly. Up here in sweden we do have high speed in house, but also a lot of Surf-USB as well as smart phones. Those would be faster for you.

Stephen Williams

Thanks Stefan,

You can get it here:

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Content/1157481830100?pid=1305569456578#en

• In reply to Davoid:

arrow head positions still aren't fixed...  

[edited by: Davoid at 13:15 (GMT -5) on Thu, Jun 2 2011]
  • In reply to Luis:

after installing the auto update SP3 my program crashes everytime I try to convert an image to jpeg or to convert a drawing to pdf...driving me nuts and expect I will have to reload the program. Have a time deadline fast approaching and this is very inconvenient. have you had any other problems since reloading?

Amina

• In reply to Amina SC:

Can you please describe the workflow where you are seeing these issues? Please include as many details as possible.

Before attempting to reinstall, here are a few things to try:

1. Please make a copy of the user files. They will be stored in this location on Win7: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5. Make a copy of the entire folder. If you are using XP or Vista, please let me know and I will give you the alternate location.

2. Launch the application using F8. Please note that this will remove any customization and will restore the defaults to factory settings.

Sharon