how to show "snap to grid" status in status bar?

In previous CorelDraws, the status bar used to show me if "snap to grid" was on or off. Now I see in "customize" where I can select different information in the status bar, but I dont see "snap to grid" status anywhere. Does anyone know how to find it?

• Hello Steve.

I'm pretty sure it should be there. Haven't got X5 installed for the moment but when I did, the snap status was in my Status bar.
    The command can still be found in X6 and X7.

Or are you saying you can see the Snap Status item in Options > Customization > Commands > Status Bar, but you cannot add it to the Status Bar?
    Is it possible that it already is added but for some reason (it is possible to resize the fields in the bar) it is not visible?
    Try resetting the Status Bar. Right click on it, then select Customize > Status Bar > Reset to Default from the menu.

• That was it!

I was looking in customization>command bars. You can select "status bar" from there, but only choose how many lines it shows.

Going to customization>commands lets you drag pretty much any info you want to the status bar. This is terrific.

THANKS A TON!