CDraw and Excel - I Just Stumbled Across A Terrific Feature.

Hi, If I'm behind the eight ball with this, sorry all. I decided to use CDraw's table feature as I had to input 128 rows and four columns of data from Excel into a brochure I'm designing. So, I copy-pasted my Excel spreadsheet (32 rows anyway) from Excel straight into my brochure. The spreadsheet pasted straight into my brochure as an object image rather than a table (not so good). But then I accidentally double-clicked the bounding box of my spreadsheet image and then BAM! - Excel suddenly, magically opened up right "inside" of CDraw allowing me to directly edit my table. I was completely blown away with this and never anticipated or read about this feature anywhere. How brilliant. Excel then allowed me to resize my columns and adjust text and so forth, directly from inside CDraw. I'm not sure if anyone else has discovered this trick but it completely sold me. Saved me possible hours of typing. I just thought I'd bring this feature to other's attention if you're working between Excel and CDraw. Cheers.