cant get connect to accept x5,x3, ect clipart copied to local disk

i have copied all the clipart from corelx5, x3, 11 to seperate folders on my computer hd. i did a straight copy from cd to hd. it has same folder structure as the cd or dvd, only on the hard drive. corel connect will recognize the x5 content when the disk is inserted, but when removed it wont find the copied content on the HD. within corel connect i have tried many times to point to the file location with the locate button. it shows the clipart folder and has the black triangle selected next to the folder. when hit ok... the locate button still has the orange ! sign and it still shows as grey out in the libraries.  All i want to do is search the clip art with connect from a copied version of the content from the HD

can someone tell me what im missing, or tell me how to correctly copy content locally?

Anthony

Parents
No Data
  • I've had trouble with this as well.  My X5 extras are working in connect now though.  I have a folder called CDGSX5_Content which contains two folders.  Extras and Setup.  I suspect this Setup folder contains information that connect is looking for.

This particular forum doesn't get a lot of traffic.  If you still have trouble and don't get an answer here I'd try posting in the main CDGSX5 forum that gets more traffic.

hope it helps

Children
No Data