is Corel serious about connect?

I wonder if Corel thought this through and had taken the project of creating Connect seriously.

It's kind of useless. All you have to do is look at adobe bridge to see how far Corel has to go with Connect.

Connect needs:
- way to view( and edit) metadata.
- search metadata
- view other program file types
- create catalogs

It should be the first and only place one goes to find and open files. As it stands now it's just taking up space on my hard drive.
Parents
No Data
  • Bill Fehr said:
    I wonder if Corel thought this through and had taken the project of creating Connect seriously.

It's kind of useless. All you have to do is look at adobe bridge to see how far Corel has to go with Connect.

Connect needs:
    - search metadata
    - view other program file types
    - create catalogs

It should be the first and only place one goes to find and open files. As it stands now it's just taking up space on my hard drive.

I fully agree that Corel Connect have a way to go to improve more. But Corel Connect have improved already and for every version Corel have added features. Now I still believe things have to be improved.

Bill Fehr said:
    Connect needs:

All though not perfect, there is data about the image already.

1. Quickly Hoover over an image, that gives the first info with larger preview opened
    2. Right click a thumb in Connect and go to "Properties" in the flyout menu. The last row useally windows 7
      Choose "Properties" > Choose TAB called "Information" and browse/scroll down & up to view data of the image

Now personally I would like this information/Meta data quickly reachable via a quick buttonsomewhere in the window User Interface. "Property bar"

Children
No Data